Interested in a Custom Corbin Saddle or a Saddle for a different model bike? We can get that for you! Give our customer service team a call at 949-454-2199 and they'll be more than happy to help order it for you. You can fully customize the Seating Panels, Stitching Color, Logo Color and more! Custom orders will take approximately 4-6 weeks to make and are nonrefundable.
43 years of Gold Wing development meets 50 years of Corbin seat design!
Ergonomically engineered for lasting comfort and built for longer riding range. This saddle has been specially designed for increased lower back support (7 inches up front) and to place the rider in the sweet spot on the bike. Accepts removable Corbin backrest for added support and comfort. Backrests have built in angle adjustment so they can be customized to rider posture and install with just a single bolt.
Special hardware concealed inside the saddle also allows the front backrest to be positioned fore and aft. Additionally, it is spring loaded so it can fold down to ease mounting the bike. Forward positioning and angle adjustment are both very simple and can be done without removing the saddle from your bike.
For your passenger we've created a companion trunkrest that not only completes the look of your new seat, but completes the comfort value. Built up on the inside with the same Comfort Cell foam as the saddle and provdes your copilot with 15 inches of support for the long road ahead.
In the saddle we've maximized each of the riding positions to provide the greatest area of body contact possible, thus spreading your weight over a greater area. This helps to eliminate hot spots and provides excellent support for the long rides. Both seating platforms have been ergonomically sculpted to spread weight properly and support your body.
The ultimate comfort accessory for Big Red's touring machine. Includes electric seat heaters built in for those chilly morning rides. Corbin heater connects directly to the Gold Wing like the OEM seat for perfect integration and simple install. Rider's area is controlled via the handlebar controls and passenger operates with the OEM control on the left side of the bike... Just like stock.
All components of the Corbin saddle system are built up with our exclusive Comfort Cell® foam that provides firm support for the long haul. Comfort Cell® foam is specially developed for Corbin to provide support that won't break down and breaks in to take on your shape for a personalized fit.
For a truly luxurious feel, we include genuine leather seating panels that breathe with your body. Coordinated vinyl side panels keep the foam shape tight and the saddle looking new longer. Just remember to care for your saddle properly with regular conditioning using a product like our Saddle Cream. This will help your leather saddle to break in along with your foam shape, age gracefully and remain weather resistant.
Installs like stock with two bolts through the seat brackets at the nose and into the chassis. This saddle is designed with OEM style heating system so it will work only on the Gold Wing Tour.
- Corbin's heated saddle includes a plug that integrates with the stock wiring harness for simple plug-n-play heater installation.
- Corbin's heated trunkrest also plugs into the stock wiring harness for simple installation.
- INSTALL TIP: Start both bolts before you tighten to allow easier installation.
- Passenger Grab Rails from Traxxion Dynamics may interfere with proper seat fitment.
- Corbin saddles (with very few exceptions) include Genuine Leather Seating to provide a luxurious look and feel...don't let anybody tell you that vinyl is just as good! You wouldn't buy vinyl boots would you?
- WARNING: Heater elements (when available) should never be installed in motorcycle seats that will be used by riders that cannot sense heat. This could create a hazardous condition.