Your privacy is extremely important to us. That’s why we are dedicated to protecting it with a multi-layered approach:
- All credit card information is encrypted.
- Credit card information is never stored online.
- WingStuff is the sole owner of the information collected on this site and it never shares, sells or discloses any customer information.
- Our site strictly follows the BBB guidelines for online security and customer privacy. We are a certified Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant company.
- We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, online order, phone order, or other direct contact from you.
- Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best available for secure online commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address.
Collecting Your Information
We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our web site, requests additional information through our site, or sends us email. We do not collect any personal information about you (i.e. name, address, number, email address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily. We will not sell, rent or share your information with any third party, other than our shipping companies (i.e. UPS), so we can ship your orders.If you have submitted personal information through Wingstuff.com and would like the information deleted from our records, please contact us. We will use reasonable efforts to delete this information from existing files in a timely manner. In some cases, we may collect information from you or your computer that does not personally identify you. Examples of this type of information include your browser type, the type of computer operating system you are using, your browsing path through out site and the domain name of the web site from which you linked to our site.
If you have signed up for our newsletter, it will be sent out an a regular basis to the email address you provided, keeping you up-to-date on current promotions, offers, new products, sales, etc. You can opt out at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link, which can be found at the bottom of each newsletter. Unsubscribe requests are handled immediately by an automated system.