Low Price Guarantee
Did you find a product that we sell for a lower price at another store? We will happily match the advertised price of any authorized retailer on aftermarket parts, accessories and apparel for any brand we carry. All you need to do is show us the lower price (including shipping and handling fees) on a product available for purchase on an authorized online retailer and we will match that price. Keep in mind, the product must be new, undamaged, and sealed in the manufacturer's packaging. Additionally, the product cannot be a closeout item, verbal quote, coupon, or violate the manufacturer's Minimum Authorized Price (MAP) policy. We do not price match from auction sites (including eBay) or unverifiable sources.
60 Day Easy Return Policy
Our return policy is simple. Please see our RMA Form. We accept all returns that meet the following conditions with no restocking fee:
- Return requests must be made within 60 days of receiving your order.
- Products must be in original, un-installed, un-opened manufacturers' skin-pack packaging and in brand new condition just as you received it to be eligible for return.
- Discontinued, Closeout, and Closeout Ebay items are not eligible for returns.
- Helmets ordered with headsets installed may not be returned for refund or exchange.
- Eligible items must be submitted using our Online Return Request Form to receive a return authorization number by email.
- If you are to re-order a product you are returning, re-order online as normal separate from the return. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. We do not refund shipping costs.
- Refunds are issued back to your credit card after inspecting your returned product, and determining their condition meets the above criteria.
We will replace any defective merchandise at no cost to you. After you send it back, we will inspect the product to verify that it is defective and issue you a full refund. However, certain brands require that you work directly with them when returning defective merchandise. We work closely with all the brands we carry to ensure their products meet our customers’ expectations and leave them completely satisfied. In the event that you receive one of their items that is defective, please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy. We will gladly assist customers with their warranty, but we will not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
Combining Orders / Adding Items
Because WingStuff never stores your sensitive credit card information, we are unable to alter or combine existing orders.
Wrong Items Received
On rare occasions we might accidentally send you the wrong item. If this happens, let us know and we’ll get it sorted out for you. It will ship at no charge to you.
Is there an item missing from your order? If a product is shown on your packing slip but wasn’t included in the shipping box, the shortage must be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving that shipment to qualify for investigation.
Out of Stock Products
Products that are not in stock will be clearly labeled on the product page. If you would like to be notified when it is back in stock, enter your email address and simply click the "Notify Me" button. An email will be sent to the email address associated with your WingStuff account when the product is available.
Some products will be made available for pre-order and will be available to order even though the item will not be in stock. By pre-ordering an item you will be placed on a waitlist. Once it’s IN STOCK, orders for the product will be fulfilled based on when the order was placed with the oldest pre-orders being processed first.All pre-orders require full payment at the time the pre-order is placed. If the customer wishes to change or cancel their pre-order before shipment, we will refund the full amount paid. WingStuff is not liable for any unforeseen delays that may occur for Pre-ordered items.
Product Pricing / Information
We do our best to keep all pricing and product information accurate. All prices are subject to change and we are not responsible for any typographical error that may occur.
Wingstuff.com Inc. accepts PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. Sorry no C.O.D.'s or personal checks.
We currently charge sales tax on orders shipped to the following states in order to remain in compliance with Economic Nexus and state laws. On International (non US) orders, any applicable regional and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- West Virgina
We want to hear about your personal experience with the products that we sell. Your authentic feedback - positive or negative - will be invaluable in helping others in our community when they’re deciding to make a purchase. We simply ask that your review adheres to the following guidelines:
- You have actually purchased and own (or owned) the product you are reviewing, even if it wasn’t purchased through WingStuff. Please do not leave reviews predicting the quality of a product or relaying 2nd hand information.
- Your review directly relates to the product in which you are reviewing. Product reviews are not the appropriate place for customer service questions/concerns, conversations, or highlighting other products or websites. If you are not 100% satisfied with your experience with WingStuff, please contact us. We can only help if we know there is an issue.
- References to a product’s value and/or opinion of manufacturer are permitted. For example, “I’m really pleased with the quality and overall value of these luggage liners from WingStuff. At $19.99 they’re a steal!” However, promoting pricing, product availability, or alternate ordering options are not permitted. For example, “I got this cheaper here than the other guys.”
- Above all, show respect for the community when leaving your review.
- WingStuff reserves the right to remove any reviews at any time.
WingStuff.com Inc. is dedicated to making our website's content user friendly and accessible to everyone. If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating any of the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please email our team at [email protected] Use “Disabled Access” in the subject line and provide a detailed description of the specific feature you feel is not fully accessible or a suggestion for improvement.
We take our your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies.