California Heat's heated Sock Liners are designed to be worn over a very thin sock, providing a comfortable fit while wearing your favorite footwear. With heating elements starting at your ankle then wrapping around your toes and under your foot, your tootsies are guaranteed to stay toasty.
NEEDED FOR USE FOR STANDALONE OPERATION
Included: 60” y-harness
Sold Separately: choice of controller & a battery harness (or accessory/BMW plug where applicable)
The socks begin warming your feet within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
- Constructed of thin, lightweight Lycra Spandex - Moisture-wicking
- Features a wide elastic band with a Velcro strap for an adjustable, comfortable fit around your calves
- Standalone operation - connect to y-harness which runs up your legs and plugs into your controller
- Use with heated pants – connect each sock to the corresponding plugs located at the bottom of the pants
- Heating elements are located at the top of your foot then wrap around your toes and under your foot
- Power: 27W @ 12V or 2.4A total • Max Heat 135° F
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE FINEWIRE™ HEATING ELEMENTS & PLUGS
Finewire™ heating elements are composed of interwoven, highly conductive microfibers that have a heavy-duty coating applied. This superior craftsmanship creates an extremely durable product that heats up quickly, ensuring comfortable warmth during any cold weather activity.
WARNING: All heated clothing must be operated using the specified temperature controller. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns. Do not leave heated clothing plugged in while unattended.