Heated Pant Liners are designed to be worn under outer pants, rain gear or chaps with only a single thin base layer. Their unique heating system allows you to wear your favorite outerwear while still providing the comfort of heat.
NEEDED FOR USE FOR STANDALONE OPERATION
Sold Separately: choice of controller & a battery harness (or accessory/BMW plug where applicable)
Heated liners begin warming your body within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
- Wind resistant, water repellent ripstop nylon
- Very lightweight and highly compressible garment
- Sized to fit snug to your body under your outer pants
- Sock plug pockets at the bottom of pants to easily connect heated sock liners or insoles
- Male plug in the top left pocket to connect directly to a controller or to your heated jacket
- Heating elements located down the entire front of the legs and wrap around to the hips
- Power: 55W @ 12V or 4.6A total • Max Heat 135° F
Lifetime Warranty on the Finewire™ Heating Elements & Plugs
Finewire™ heating elements are composed of interwoven, highly conductive microfibers that have a heavy-duty coating applied. This superior craftsmanship creates an extremely durable product that heats up quickly, ensuring comfortable warmth during any cold weather activity.
WARNING: All heated clothing must be operated using the specified temperature controller. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns. Do not leave heated clothing plugged in while unattended.