I have been riding Honda motorcycles for over 40 years. I purchased my first Gold Wing in 1996 and instantly fell in love with the power and dependability. I put over 100,000 miles on the bike traveling all over the country. I recently purchased my second Gold Wing a 2003 1800 with ABS. Wow what a ride! So I joined the VIP program at WingStuff.com so I could get some great deals to accessorize!
V.P. Corporate Sales for Designing Health, Inc.
Live each day to the fullest because tomorrow may never come!
Candy Red 2003 Honda Gold Wing GL 1800A
- No Bike 2 -
- No Bike 3 -
Nate has not yet added any pictures.
Recent News Comments
Nate has not yet written any comments.
Latest product reviews View All
| On long trips I pulled a trailer with my 1500 GW. When I bought the 1800 I wanted to fly down the highway trailerless and the Pakit Rak Kit was my ticket to Freedom!|
I also purchased the turn down tips for my exaust pipes. I love it!
Waterproof Lighted Volt Meter
ITEM CODE: HO37453ZW5000ZA, SKU: HO37453ZW5000ZA
| This is a top quality Hondaline Marine voltmeter. However, installation instructions are practially zero. Here is how it is done for a 2001-2005 Goldwing.|
1. Gently remove the right faring molding.
2. Unscrew the bolt holding the right side faring key panel.
3. Open the right faring pocket with the key, remove the two screws and plastic pop rivets by pressing on their center posts then lift the pocket out of the way, but keep the cable attached.
4. Lift up on the right side of the keyed panel until it releases and pull out pannel.
5. Remove the C clip holding the cable to the back of the lock mechanism.
6. Turn this panel over and using a sharpie mark an X on the back of the raised square area where the voltmeter will mount.
7. Tap the center with a punch to start the pilot drill of a 2" hole saw.
8. Drill from the back the pilot hole.
9. Turn the panel over and drill out the hole carefully. The hole must be centered in the square area of the panel (Don't use the raised hole guide imprinted on the back of this pannel or the guage will not fit into the panel as it will not be centered enough to fit in.)
10. Use a dremmel (From the back side of the panel to sand out the hole until the guage fits in.
11. Take off the U shaped guage keeper.
12. Put the guage into the hole and position it so the word "Honda" is level on the bottom of the panel.
13. Hold while a helper wraps electrical tape around the guage several times to hold it to the panel.
14. Install the U shaped keeper and tighten the nut with a 11mm socket so the guage is secure on the panel and doesn't twist around.
15. Take the red plug out of the weather proof cover under the right pocket and plug it into the green plug from the voltmeter.
16. You may need to tuck the radiator hose down a little to make room for the installed guage.
17. Reinstall the cable to the back of the lock and secure it with the C clip.
18. Start the engine and test, it will take a minute or two for the guage to register a little obove 14 volts.
19. Reinstall the panel with the voltmeter installed, the right pocket and the fairing molding.
20. It took about 30 minutes feeling my way threw this installation and well worth it!
"Make sure you select the guage for the 1800 when ordering as it has the correct plug already installed and it won't be necessary to run wires to the fuse block!"
12V DC GL1800 Fairing Power Socket
ITEM CODE: HO08U55MCA101, SKU: HO08U55MCA101
|Very easy to install took about 10 minutes and works great for charging the cell phone and putting power to the MP3 player.|
Deluxe Saddlebag & Trunk Mats w/CD
ITEM CODE: HO08P11MCA100H, SKU: HO08P11MCA100H
|The mats look great! I bought mine before I discovered WingStuff and paid much more...buy them here, they not only look great...they are a great value!|
40 Channel Factory Honda GL1800 CB Radio Kit
ITEM CODE: PG00015
|This is the best motorcycle CB and WingStuff has a great price on it. Don't waste your time or money on aftermarket stuff because this one is integrated to work with your 1800 right out of the box.|
Fairing Air Intake Accent Set for GL1800
ITEM CODE: BB52620, SKU: BB52620
|I installed Show Chrome's Air intake Accents in about 5 minutes. Spend a minute reading the directions carefully and installation will be correct and easy. These match the chrome headlight accents very well, and look great!|
Chrome Front Fender Extension
ITEM CODE: HO08P08MCA100, SKU: HO08P08MCA100
|Honda missed the mark with this front fender extender. It looks good, but it only extends the front finder a little over an inch, which is about 3 inches too short to keep water and mud from flying off the tire onto the front lower cowl...Kuryakyn has a much better solution!|
Replacement Windshields for GL1800
ITEM CODE: PG03576
|Changing out the windscreen on a GL 1800 is quite a process. Make sure you consult your owners manual for the step by step procedures. However, the Solar Windscreen from Memphis shades is well worth the trouble. It cuts down on the glare and gives clarity of vision for safety!|
Iso-Grip Set w/Chrome Accent Ring
ITEM CODE: KU6180, SKU: KU6180
|The Kuryakyn Grips look and feel great! I added the Throttle Boss and the Chrome levers for a fanstastic overall look and performance!|
|Great product for deodorizing and freshening up those helments after long sweaty rides during the dog days of summer.|
|Show Chrome's upper and lower Fairing Side Wind Deflectors work great! I bought a set in Candy Red for my 2003 Candy Red 1800 and they look great and were easy to install in about 15 minutes.|
|I ordered the Lower Side Fairing deflecters by Show Chrome and I not only love the look, but their functionality as well. There is less wind on me an my passenger and that makes everyone happy on those cold winter days! Combined with the upper fairing deflectors the system looks and works great!|
Nate does not have any wish lists.