The Scorpion Seattle Waterproof Pant is for those who throw their leg over a bike year-round, even when the weather sucks. Scorpion knows what it’s like to look outside, see dark grey skies and know you’re still going to be riding today. That’s why they made the Seattle overpant.
This all new offering is fully waterproof, offers a full-length side zipper, and includes a removable thermal liner (which also has a full length zipper). The perfect accessory for commuting or touring, the Seattle’s side zippers enables you to put these pants on over your boots. The two-way zipper also provides ventilation. Constructed of 600D Polyester with 1680D Nylon abrasion zones and urethane coated YKK zippers, the Scorpion Seattle Pants will be your go-to pants for years to come.
- Durable 600D Polyester main body fabric and extra heavy duty 1680D Nylon knees
- Vertically adjustable Sas-Tec CE armor at knees
- Pockets at hips have PE foam, but can accommodate optional Sas-Tec armor if extra protection is desired
- Full length YKK urethane coated zippers
- Internal zipper gusset for added waterproof protection
- Removable Ever-Heat liner with full length zippers
- Dual waist adjustment tabs
- Stretch rib gussets above knees
- Two external cargo pockets
- Large areas of NightViz reflective for added nighttime visibility
- Shockcord adjusters at bottom hem the help seal out elements
- 8” Jacket to Pant zipper
- Bottom hem can be raised 2”