The Dynaplug® Pro XTREME has a large-surface end cap that can be an advantage when making repairs on the most heavy duty. This cap unscrews for access to the inside, waterproof storage compartment that stows repair plugs, insertion tubes, clearing attachment and air stopper.
Machined with precision on our HAAS CNC lathe from either billet 6061 aluminum or 303 stainless steel.
Engineered especially for repairing punctures in heavy duty tubeless tires for trucks, ATV’s, campers, motor homes, RVs and tractors with a maximum tire thickness of 1-1/8” and a minimum thickness of 3/16” at the point of the puncture. Easy-to-use, neat and clean. No need for “reamers,” messy glues or solvents. Just plug the tire and you’re ready to go.
What's in the box:
- 1 - Dynaplug® Pro Xtreme tool
- 8 - Tire repair plugs
- 3 - Insertion tubes
- 1 - Air stopper
- 1 - Clearing attachment
- 1 - Polyethylene case
- Tool Body Construction Billet 6061 Aluminum
- Dimensions 5.42” x .1.75”
- Weight 4oz. Al / 11.5oz. SS
- Insertion Tube Hardened 305 Stainless Steel
- Plug Material Viscoelastic Impregnated Rubber
- Plug Tip Nonabrasive Brass
- Warranty Limited Lifetime