If you thought your Gold Wing couldn’t look and ride better or be more comfortable, think again. Mustang’s Standard Touring positions the rider at a similar height and reach to the controls compared to stock, but its contoured, deep bucket design gives the rider a feeling of sitting further “into” the motorcycle for improved overall comfort and control. The luxurious hand-sewn vinyl cover features a detailed stitch pattern that flows with the Gold Wing’s lines, while contrasting mesh “gripper” inlays complement the grilled cowling accents. Comes fully equipped with heating element and a built-in receiver for the included matching adjustable driver backrest for maximum support. The matching Passenger Backrest (P/N 79921, sold separately HERE)
contains a separate heating element and controls, a backrest that angles the upper back slightly forward for better posture, and extended armrests for unbeatable comfort.
Note: Not compatible on Gold Wing models with Idle Shut-Off. Heating element is not compatible with OEM on-bike controls and is instead powered by seat-mounted toggle switches. Wiring circuit requires both the Mustang seat and Mustang passenger backrest to be installed together.
- Heating element is controlled via seat-mounted toggle switches
- Includes plug-&-play load connector for the OEM connection
- Mustang’s patented controlled-density foam provides even weight distribution, eliminating pressure points for rider and passenger
- Passenger area features extra padding and is wider than stock for increased comfort
- Includes matching fully adjustable driver backrest
- Matching Passenger Backrest with Heat (P/N 79921) sold separately HERE
Front Width: 17" Rear Width: 15.5"
Fitment: Honda: GL1800 Gold Wing Tour '18-'20 with Trunk
Availability: Attention - Due to high demand, this product currently ships in 6-8 weeks. Please contact us via email at [email protected] if you have any questions or need to check availability.