The J&M ROKKER® 4-channel 400-watt RMS fairing/rear speaker amplifier kit has been designed specifically for use on the 2018+ Honda® GoldWing Tour or Standard models. 100% plug-n-play into the Goldwing’s electrical system and provides 4 separate channels of amplification at 100 watts RMS continuous power per-channel into a 2 or 3-ohm speaker load. This is a full range class D digital amplifier properly shielded against RF interference into the AM or FM stereo radio bands. The ROKKER amplifier uses advanced digital switching power supply technology to dramatically reduce the 12v current demands on the motorcycle electrical system, compared to other brand amplifiers in this power range. Amplifier mounts to the custom made stainless steel bracket system, to provide solid and secure mounting inside the left saddlebag position. These new ROKKER series amplifiers come out of the box already dialed in for this specific stock or custom speaker configuration, to provide maximum highway performance from your Goldwing audio system. Also included are our custom made heavy-gauge power and ground wires used for the fused battery & frame connections, along with all necessary mounting hardware & complete installation/operation instructions. Amplifier itself measures 7 1/4” Long X 4 3/4” Wide X 1 1/4” Tall.
- Output Power: 400w RMS Total - 100w x 4CH – 2 or 3-ohm load
- Amplifier Class: Class D -- Properly Shielded No FM/AM Radio Interference
- Power Supply: 12v Digital Switching -- Low Amperage Draw Compared to Other Brands in this Power Range
- External Dimensions: Length 7.25" -- Width 4.75" -- Height 1.75"
- Comparision Rating: ROKKER speakers and amplifiers provide the most significant increase in volume and overall fidelity compared to stock Honda.