Rider Classic Gloves feature I-Touch, allowing you to use touch screens without taking them off. Made from Grade A top grain drum dyed cowhide, they include a cold resist layer of Thinsulate™. The unique microfibers fibers that make up Thinsulate™ insulation work by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space‚ the better it insulates you from the cold outside air. We want you to feel the bike, not the cold weather outside while riding. The inside of the gloves is made with a breathable waterproof membrane. The palms have reinforced protection and the fingers are pre-curved, providing comfort from the first time you put them on. The thumb has double heat that riders will appreciate.
- Lined with heating coils throughout each glove to prevent cold hands during the harshest weather
- Aqrotex® waterproofed membrane allows sweat to exit while blocking moisture from seeping in
- 3M Thinsulate™ lining retains heat and blocks any cold air from blowing in
- Touchscreen enabled fingertip for cellphone use and top grain drum dyed
- cowhide leather provides a durable external layer
- Coaxial plugs engineered for the best connection possible
- Dual zone heating: may be used with either a Single or Dual Heat-troller™