Heated Pants Liners are form fitting for optimum heat transfer to your body. They are durable, hand-washable, and extremely lightweight. This version uses Gelanots, a breathable, waterproof, stretch fabric in the front to block the wind. It also has a wicking effect when wearing porous pants like jeans.
Delivering more heat in more places than any other garment, our new Soft Heat Heating Panels have soft and flexible carbon shaped for maximum heat transfer. All this efficiency means less insulation and power is required to deliver and retain the desired heat.
Generation WindBlock Heated Pants Liners are made of both Stretch Gelanots in front as a wind stop and Spandex fabric with anti-bacterial treatment to prevents odors and Moisture Management in the back. Both materials allow a full range of movement for any activity and fits easily under outer garments. Heated zones cover thigh, knee and upper backside with 48 Watts of heat. Integrated sock plugs stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use. Control the pants and socks with either a single or dual Heat-troller.
- Equipped with form-fitting spandex fabric offering compression for optimal heat transfer to your body and unrestricted movement underneath outer pant garments
- Anti-bacterial treated fabric minimizes odors and manages perspiration with its moisturewicking properties
- Heat is generated over both thighs and knees and backside to warm vital areas of the body
- Integrated sock plugs stow in their own zipped pockets when not in use. These coaxial plugs are engineered for the best connection possible.
- Dual zone heating: may be used with either a Single or Dual Heat-troller™
- This garment is designed to be plugged into a DC power source or battery pack