We do custom headset installs! Give us a call for full details and pricing!
All sales are final once headset is installed in helmet.
The LS2 Infinity II is an open face helmet that is ideal for motorcycle enthusiasts seeking style, comfort, and safety. With a lightweight and super-strong High Performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFC) shell, this helmet provides exceptional protection while ensuring a comfortable fit, thanks to three available shell sizes. Experience ultimate comfort with the Infinity II's moisture-wicking fabric, curved cheek pads designed to accommodate glasses, and easy-to-remove and washable padding. The helmet's advanced ventilation system features multiple intake and exhaust ports, keeping you cool even in hot conditions. For added convenience, the built-in sun shield protects you from harsh sunlight. Safety is paramount with the LS2 Infinity II Open Face Helmet, as it meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.06 certification standards. Rotational energy is managed by LS2’s proprietary Advanced Rotational Energy Management, (AREM). Ride with confidence and style with the LS2 Infinity II, your perfect companion for any journey.
- SHELL | Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.06.1350 g +/- 50g. Sizes XS-3XL. Made from High Performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFC). 4 Shells.
- COMFORT | Removable, washable, hypoallergenic liner wicks moisture to keep you cool. 3D laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots..
- VISOR | “A Class” Polycarbonate face shield is optically correct, scratch and UV resistant. Built-in sun shield.
- SECURITY | DOT approved Micrometric quick release chin strap for a secure closure. Emergency Release Cheek Pad System. State of the art multi-density EPS.
- VENTILATION | Fully adjustable, multi-port dynamic, flow through ventilation with channeled EPS to keep you cool.