EC presents the all-new Fog light kit for the 2018+ Honda Goldwing / Tour. Check these industry-leading features:
- 1340 lumens each powered by 3 Japanese LEDs. Not made in China!
- choose from a black or chrome surround. EC exclusive!
- high impact & UV-resistant polycarbonate lens
- powder-coated cast aluminum housing & heat sink
- computer-designed photo metrics for a crisp, flat light
- USA-made, laser-cut stainless brackets are fully adjustable up/down & left/right to allow perfect alignment behind your cowl so your lights are centered. EC exclusive!
- beam tilt is easily adjusted
- USA-made, OEM style switch with laser engraved indicator
- USA-made, plug & play wiring
- USA-made rubber trim to perfectly finish out the cowl cutout
- meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and ECE regulations
- faster and easier installation than any other kit available
- did we mention 2/3 of this kit is made right here in the United States?
Why don’t we add features like DRL or turn signal functions in our driving lights? Space. When you add extra features in such a small housing, you compromise the primary function. We are all about giving you the best quality and light for your money. And we do that by focusing on function and no frills. Besides, when the primary illumination is on, DRL and turn signals are not visible.
Why make adjustable brackets? Read this; https://electricalconnection.com/index.php/2019/03/20/why-make-the-2018-honda-goldwing-tour-fog-lights-adjustable/