California's Heat heated Vest is the perfect mid-layer for anyone desiring an extremely thin and lightweight garment. Its unique, compressible design allows you to roll it into a tiny ball for easy transport.
The Vest begins warming your core within seconds using a compact, rechargeable 7V lithium-ion battery. The advanced heating technology makes this vest the perfect heated mid-layer for hunting, fishing, outdoor sports, or just enjoying warmth during any outdoor activity.
- Wind resistant, water repellent ripstop Nylon and expandable Lycra spandex side panels
- Weighs only 1lb with the battery
- Heating elements are located in panels on the chest and back
- Battery lasts 2-8 hours (depending on setting) • Max Heat 135° F
Package Includes Everything Needed For Operation
- Wall Charger
- 7.4V / 3500mAh Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Lifetime Warranty on the Finewire™ Heating Elements & Plugs
Finewire™ heating elements are composed of interwoven, highly conductive microfibers that have a heavy-duty coating applied. This superior craftsmanship creates an extremely durable product that heats up quickly, ensuring comfortable warmth during any cold weather activity.
WARNING: All heated clothing must be operated using the recommended 7V batteries and accessories. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns.