- Your Price
- Item #:
Product is on backorder from the manufacturer until approximately middle of Febraury 2019.
Famous Kuryakyn Chrome Floorboards for the GL1800 Honda Goldwing feature Heel Toe Shifter and Chrome Rear Brake Pedal. This Kuryakyn Gold Wing accessory really adds comfort and looks to your Honda GL1800 motorcycle.
Easily installs and features full length ISO rubber inserts to absorb vibration. Boards fold up for easy maneuvering in tight spaces. These chrome driver floorboards provide more foot room for the rider.
I had the same footboards and heel-toe shifter on my VTX 1800R. Just had the dealer install these on my just acquired 2004 Gold Wing along with the ERGO II touring pegs. Never rode much over 200 miles on the VTX but the comfort level increased tremendously. Have put about 2,500 miles on my Gold wing in about 5 weeks with very little fatigue. Makes the whole ride experience on 250 mi rides that much more fun & comfortable on an already great Gold Wing
Great product and Wing Stuff is a Great Co. to do business with. Their video tutorials with the associated products were extremely helpful in me deciding which products were a good fit for me and my wing.
we have two Gl1800 gold wing bikes both with foot pads always kept in garage one had foot peddle bubble and chrome separation contacted wing stuff who gave us kuryakyn contact. 3 years on bad set 5 years on good set.
one year warranty only . Some foot pads have issues. we were oferd a 10 % discount which is so close to wing stuff vip value meant nothing. Not sure if Kuryakyn are supporting there product.
I've been a VIP member since June of 2010. The Kuryakyn Chrome Floorboards was one of my first add ons. I have a 2008 Goldwing I bought new and have over 100,000 miles on it. I've put thousands of dollars of add ons and maintenance items all from Wing Stuff. I've been very happy with all my stuff. I've needed help getting stuff on time and they've always helped me out.
Thank you Wing Stuff,
Happy VIP Member and Gold Wing Rider KC
1. Put both deploy hooks on first if you want them.
2. Brake side deploy hook-could only get one bolt in . Holes did not line up.
3. Deploy hooks are not needed.
4. Black plastic shift knob adapter is in with brake pedal. Go figure.
5. Put chrome knob for toe shifter on before installing floorboard. Had one heck of a time getting screw in because of all the thread lock on it. Had to work lock-tite off the threads to make it go on. Also, had to pick brown stuff out of knob hole to get screw in far enough to seat tightly. Pain in the rump. Just ship a dang tube of Blue lock-tite with the kit.
6. Electrical tape layered on top of shift lever is a terrific idea. Do not skip this step.
7. Good tip. Put screws through mounting holes of floorboard holes by rocking the shift knob before mounting to bike.
8. Careful with kickstand with the floorboard down. It will contact and mark the chrome of the floorboard if completely locked in the up position. Careful.
9. Brake pedal will work perfect if done as instructions state. Line up mark would be at the 9 oâ€™clock position on the spline.
The floorboards look great but for the money the stuff should just be plug and play (not plug and pain). Some of these notes should be added to the installation instructions.
And we can't wait to show you how it's done!
Save on shipping! Will Call is available at our Southern California headquarters.