If you thought the new Gold Wing couldn’t look and ride better or be more comfortable, think again. Mustang’s Standard Touring positions the rider at a similar height and reach to the controls compared to stock, but its contoured, deep bucket design gives the rider a feeling of sitting further “into” the motorcycle for improved overall comfort and control. The luxurious hand-sewn vinyl cover features a detailed stitch pattern that flows with the Gold Wing’s lines, while contrasting mesh “gripper” inlays complement the grilled cowling accents. Comes fully equipped with heating element and a built-in receiver for the included matching adjustable driver backrest for maximum support. The matching Passenger Backrest (P/N 79921, sold separately on this page) contains a separate heating element and controls, a backrest that angles the upper back slightly forward for better posture, and extended armrests for unbeatable comfort.
79920 - Black, One-piece 2-up with Driver Backrest, Front Width: 17” Rear Width: 15.5”
79921 - Black, Passenger Backrest, Width: 26.5”
- Heating element is controlled via seat-mounted toggle switches
- Includes plug-&-play load connector for the OEM connection
- Mustang’s patented controlled-density foam provides even weight distribution, eliminating pressure points for rider and passenger
- Passenger area features extra padding and is wider than stock for increased comfort
- Includes matching fully adjustable driver backrest
- Matching Passenger Backrest with Heat sold separately on this page (P/N 79921)
- These are heated seats and require both the seat and backrest installed to work properly.
- Not currently compatible with Canadian GoldWing models - seat interferes with the idle stall function found on Canadian models.
- Heating element is not compatible with OEM on-bike controls and is instead powered by seat-mounted toggle switches.