We do custom headset installs! Give us a call for full details and pricing!
All sales are final once headset is installed in helmet.
The HJC CL-Max 3 Helmet is an affordable modular option that punches well above its weight when it comes to features. The single-button release, polycarbonate chin bar allows for effortless, one-handed flip-ups at gas stations or traffic lights, even with gloves on. On the ventilation front is HJC's Advanced Channeling Ventilation System that provides full front to back flow that, along with the SuperCool interior, will keep you feeling fresh and comfortable when the temperatures climb. Topping off this heavy hitting lightweight is an adjustable sun visor that puts up a strong guard should you find yourself going toe-to-toe with the Sun's rays.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell with Adjustable Polycarbonate Chinbar: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Single-button chinbar/face shield release
- ACS (Advanced Channeling Ventilation System) provides full front to back airflow which flushes heat and humidity up and out
- SuperCool Interior: Moisture-wicking anti-bacterial fabric. Removable and washable liner and cheek pads
- Optically Superior Pinlock Faceshield (HJ-17): Provides 95% U.V. Protection. QuickSlide Tool-less Shield Replacement System. (Pinlock Insert Lens sold separately)
- One-touch Integrated SunShield (HJ-V5): Smoke-tinted 3-stage adjustable SunShield with locking mechanism deploys quickly and easily
- Glasses-friendly liner and EPS design
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards