We do custom headset installs! Give us a call for full details and pricing!
A high performance full-face motorcycle helmet designed by racers for racers – The LS2 Arrow Full-Face Street Helmet was designed by a team including our engineers in Spain and our riders from Moto 3, Moto 2 and Moto G.P. Together, they developed the safest, most innovative performance helmet on the market. The lightweight, aerodynamic Pure Carbon Fiber shell slices through the wind and remains stable on your head. We use 3 shell sizes to offer a perfect fit. The eye port is about ¾” taller than anything else on the market allowing you to look farther down the track when tucked-in. It’s extra wide so you can see who’s coming beside you. The optically correct face shield swaps quickly and easily using tool-less quick release technology. This race-ready 3mm flat shield comes with tear-off posts and uses our Fog Fighter™ system for the ultimate in fog resistance.
The Emergency Quick Release System removable cheek pads are precision cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology. The technical fabric liner is fully removable and washable (we recommend you wash by hand and air dry). The fabric wicks moisture to help keep you dry and comfortable. Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation allows you to stay cool. The Arrow uses a traditional “Double-D Ring” strap for a secure fit. Whether you’re a racer, sport rider, or commuter, you’ll find the performance you need. This model has an LONG OVAL fit. The shape is very Shoei-like, but they run small for a snug racer fit. We call it a "200 M.P.H. fit." If you want a G.P. fit, buy your regular size. If you want a more comfortable fit BUY ONE SIZE LARGER THAN NORMAL. Designed at LS2 world headquarters in Barcelona, Spain. Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE certification (ECE is the standard of Moto G.P.)
- Lightweight aerodynamic Pure Carbon Fiber helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue
- The eye port is extra tall allowing you to see farther down the track when tucked in
- Emergency release cheek pads are cut from one piece of high quality foam using LS2's 3D Laser Cut Technology for comfort and safety
- The high performance race shield is an optically correct 3 mm thick with tear off posts
- Designed at LS2 World Headquarters in Barcelona Spain to meet or exceed DOT and ECE Moto GP standards