Developed for anything Mother Nature can throw at you, the waterproof/breathable Exo-Dry™ laminated membrane has been carefully seam sealed to make this garment waterproof and windproof on the outside…no additional interior liner needed. Made to handle droves of abuse, the exterior of the jacket is a rugged combination of 500-denier nylon in the main body and heavy-duty 1680-denier nylon on the forearms, elbows, and shoulders. Whatever you throw at it, the Yukon shrugs off harsh conditions and begs for more.
But when the weather turns nice and the sun starts beating down, the Yukon transforms into an air-pumping, heat-evacuating, climate-controlling beast. Massive vents on the forearms, biceps, lats, upper back, and kidneys can be cranked open for extreme ventilation. Nine external pockets and four internal mesh pockets take care of your storage needs. And what would an adventure be without the need for impact protection? Premium Sas-Tec® viscoelastic armor in the shoulders, elbows, back and torso provide comfortable protection exactly where you want it. This is maximum protection and versatility, the Yukon sets a new bar for what adventurous motorcyclists should expect from their gear.
- Exo-Dry™ main chassis is a 3 layer laminate constructed of a 100% 500-denier nylon that is seam sealed and waterproof/breathable
- Heavy duty nylon 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones
- Exo-Stitch® Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress/critical areas
- Nine external pockets, four of which are waterproof. Two internal mesh pockets, one internal mesh map pocket, and one hidden passport pocket
- Four enormous arm vents, two side-lat vents, one large rear shoulder vent, and two back torso vents
- All zippers are YKK® urethane coated with Black Oxide treatment to resist corrosion
- Sas-Tec® CE certified armor is used in elbows, shoulders, chest and back
- Compression molded vertically adjustable Kidney Belt is integrated and included
- NightViz® retro reflective material on shoulders, front and rear of torso, and back of neck
- 8” Jacket to Pant #5 YKK® zipper