Premium insulated performance gloves provide the widest temperature range possible by utilizing an Outlast® phase-change material liner. When your hands are cold, the liner acts like insulation and keeps heat in. When your hands get hot, it acts as a heat sink and pulls heat away. Additionally, when used with heated grips, it pulls the heat from the grips and distributes it around your hand. These are the only true insulated gloves that work with heated grips as most insulated gloves insulate you from the heat on the grips.
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
- 2.75+ oz. deerskin (palm) and 4.0+ oz. elkskin (back) are more abrasion-resistant than cowhide
- Outlast® phase-change lining material changes its properties depending on temperature giving it an incredibly wide temperature range (30-70 degrees)
- Thinsulate Flex® on the backside of hand helps keep heat in without adding bulk to the palm side of the glove
- Trimmed and ironed internal seams provide unrivaled fit, comfort and dexterity
- Seamless palm for the ultimate in feel without pressure points
- Dual-duty thread provides the strongest seams and won't cut through leather like Kevlar thread.
- Hand washable leather stays soft
- Inexpensive repairs available at our U.S. factory
- Extra-long gauntlet has dual Velcro® wrist closures for a secure fit on any jacket
- Double-stitched ErgoTech™ palm patch doesn't bunch up and provides strong abrasion-resistance
- Double layer elkskin backing on knuckles for additional abrasion protection
- Click on the "Size Chart" link (in the yellow area to the left) to get an accurate measurement before ordering.
- 1. Put gloves on and get them wet with warm water
- 2. Add Woolite or mild detergent and scrub the gloves as if
- washing your hands
- 3. Rinse and air dry, do NOT put them into the dryer
- 4. Wash gloves once every 6 months.