- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
- 2.75+ oz. deerskin (palm) and 4.0+ oz. elkskin (back) are more abrasion-resistant than cowhide
- Wide temperature range
- Trimmed and ironed internal seams provide unrivaled fit, comfort and dexterity
- Seamless palm for the ultimate in feel without pressure points
- Dual-duty thread provides the strongest seams and won't cut through leather like Kevlar thread.
- Hand washable leather stays soft
- Inexpensive repairs available at our U.S. factory
- Extra-long gauntlet has dual Velcro wrist closures for a secure fit on any jacket
- Double-stitched ErgoTech palm patch doesn't bunch up and provides strong abrasion-resistance
- Double layer elkskin backing on knuckles for additional abrasion protection
- Click on the "Size Chart" link (in the yellow area to the left) to get an accurate measurement before ordering.
- 1. Put gloves on and get them wet with warm water
- 2. Add Woolite or mild detergent and scrub the gloves as if washing your hands
- 3. Rinse and air dry, do NOT put them into the dryer
- 4. Wash gloves once every 6 months