If you thought the new Gold Wing couldn’t look and ride better or be more comfortable, think again. Mustang’s Standard Touring positions the rider at a similar height and reach to the controls compared to stock, but its contoured, deep bucket design gives the rider a feeling of sitting further “into” the motorcycle for improved overall comfort and control. The luxurious hand-sewn vinyl cover features a detailed stitch pattern that flows with the Gold Wing’s lines, while contrasting mesh “gripper” inlays complement the grilled cowling accents. Comes fully equipped with heating element and a built-in receiver for the included matching adjustable driver backrest for maximum support.
- Heating element is controlled via bike's onboard controls
- Mustang’s patented controlled-density foam provides even weight distribution, eliminating pressure points for rider and passenger
- Passenger area features extra padding and is wider than stock for increased comfort
- Includes matching fully adjustable driver backrest
- Matching Passenger Backrest with Heat sold separately (P/N 79951)