Finally, heated gear without all the messy wires. Firstgear's integrated controllers allow you to individually control each piece of heated hear.
Battery and charger included.
Thermal and lightweight materials to fit under jacket or use by itself. The Battery Powered Heated Jacket Liner can be used with the supplied battery which is perfect for staying warm even when off the bike. For extended use, the jacket liner can also be powered directly from your motorcycle’s battery. When more than just core warmth is needed, connectors at the end of each arm allow for easy connection to FirstGear’s Heated Glove Liners. Use with a compatible Li-ion battery. DC:12V, Draw: (42)W.
- Thin, flexible material fits under jacket
- Micro alloy heating elements
- Three heat levels: high, medium, low
- Easy access built-in heat controller
- Connects to heated gloves or heated glove liners on forearms via forearm connectors
- Use with included battery for portability or connect to your vehicles power supply
- Built-in carrying pouch on back panel
- Battery specs: Li-Ion (model 615b), 12.6v/2.6a Input, 11.1v, 3.5a dc Output, qc3.0, 5v/2.1a, 9v/2a USB
- Battery charger specs: 110-240v Input, 12.6V DC, 2.5A Output
- Battery and charger included