Do you want a J&M headset installed in your helmet as well? First choose the correct helmet sizing then pick one of the headset options in the “Choose Headset” drop-down. When we process your order, your new headset will be professionally installed. How’s that for convenient?
Not sure about sizing? Give us a call! We’re happy to help!
Notes: J&M Deluxe Performance Series Headset requires a P-Style Lower Cord and J&M Elite Series Headset requires a Z-Style Lower Cord, both available on this page under Recommended Products.
All sales are final once headset is installed in helmet.
An every-occasion helmet with the adaptability to excel no matter where your next journey takes you, the NEOTEC II does it all with style and precision. The convenient "flip-up" versatility of a true two-in-one helmet combined with next-level aerodynamics, an internal sun shield, the Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the all-new SENA SRL Communication System, the NEOTEC II is the pinnacle of modular helmet design for today's hybrid motorcyclists.
- MODULAR SYSTEM: The NEOTEC II's revamped modular, "flip up" functionality offers the convenience and versatility of a full-face helmet that converts smoothly and seamlessly into an open-face configuration for a true two-in-one design.
- AERODYNAMICS: In addition to its streamlined shape and shell-integrated spoiler, the NEOTEC II's innovative top air outlet design along with the chin bar's 'Aero Deflector' and 'Vortex Generator' lip reduce unwanted wind noise while helping to manage airflow around the helmet in varying riding position.
- SHIELD SYSTEM: The NEOTEC II's advanced shield system provides a large, distortion-free view, facilitates smooth and easy shield changes, and comes equipped with an internal sun shield that offers riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion.
- VENTILATION PERFORMANCE: Equipped with large upper and lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves, an expanded 3-position upper vent for optimal air intake customization, and uniquely-positioned upper exhaust outlet vents, the NEOTEC II's ventilation is ready for every adventure.
- SAFETY: Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critically important as its first and second layers of defense, which is precisely why the NEOTEC II features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM shell and Multi-Piece EPS liner. The all-new stainless-steel Micro Ratchet Chinstrap offers quick and secure closure with unrivaled comfort and adjustability.
- COMFORT: The NEOTEC II is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable interior system that's been enhanced for a comfortable fit and maximum helmet stabilization during high-speed riding. All-new 'Noise Isolator' cheek pads reduce unwanted road noises for advanced comfort.