The Flash2Pass system turns your existing headlight high-beam switch into a transmitter to open and close your garage door or gate. Flash2Pass can be installed in less than 15 minutes with standard household tools. Flash2Pass operates with most automatic garage door opener brands* manufactured since 1982 up to the present. It works with virtually any vehicle with a 12-volt system. Compatible with all motorcycles.
The Flash2Pass system uses its own unique, proprietary signal match from the transmitter to the receiver. It also changes every time you use the transmitter so it can’t be copied. The system works like any other remote garage door opener, the advantage being the fact that it’s hotwired to your flash button so you don’t need an additional remote control.
- Uses an encrypted radio frequency (RF) signal
- Safely and conveniently opens doors/gates; eliminates the need to carry and use a standard, push button door opener
- No extra switches or buttons needed, activated by the double clicking of the headlight high beam or other 12 volt switch
- Works with any vehicle with a 12-Volt electrical system: motorcycles, cars, trucks, ATVs, snowmobiles, golf carts
- Proprietary receiver operates with virtually all automatic garage door or gate opener brands manufactured from 1982 to the present
- Easy, DIY instructions; installs in less than 15 minutes with standard household tools
- Unobstructed range of more than 100 feet
- Weatherproof transmitter
- Patented technology
- 1-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
*If your opener has a YELLOW wire antenna hanging from the motor, AND it is a Chamberlain, Craftsman or Liftmaster opener, Flash2Pass currently does not work with your particular model