Product will be made available from the manufacturer.
Do you want a J&M headset installed in your helmet as well? First choose the correct helmet sizing then pick one of the headset options in the “Choose Headset” drop-down. When we process your order, your new headset will be professionally installed. How’s that for convenient?
Not sure about sizing? Give us a call! We’re happy to help!
Notes: J&M 279 Deluxe Performance Series Headset requires a P-Style Lower Cord and J&M Elite 787 Series Headset requires a Z-Style Lower Cord, both available on this page under Recommended Products.
All sales are final once headset is installed in helmet.
A definitive evolution of the Nolan N104 with improved performance in wearability and soundproofing. New Clima-Comfort® padding that is moisture-wicking, breathable and treated with natural silver salt to be antibacterial and antifungal. New shape of the monolithic cheek pads with integrated chin strap padding that delivers extra comfort.
- The lightweight and aerodynamic Lexan® polycarbonate shell features a built-in spoiler for improved stability
- Ultra-large, optically correct visor to cover the incredibly wide and tall eyeport that can be changed easily thanks to the simple push-button release mechanism; offers UV400 protection and accepts the Pinlock insert, which is included
- Vision Protection System (VPS): internal scratch- and fog-resistant sunshield is lowered by a slider and retracted instantly by a new button on the lower trim of the helmet
- Pinlock anti-fog insert with silicone-seal, mounts in a recess inside the clear shield to keep the shield fog-free
- Pivoting chin bar with stainless steel latching mechanism and patented elliptical trajectory to bring the chin bar closer to the helmet in order to reduce the resistance to the wind when riding with the helmet open
- Dual action Centromatic® release system - pull the tab on the underside of the chin bar, then squeeze together with the front tab, for increased safety
- The Airbooster® system has been improved with a new integrated air flow system from the top air intakes to the exhaust vents in the back, it channels the air through tubes to disperse it efficiently along the crown of the helmet
- Separate neck roll can be removed during the summer
- Reflective panels on the neck roll and the chin curtain improve visibility at night for safety
- Eyewear-adaptive to accommodate glasses
- Microlock adjustable quick-release retention system
- Ready for N-Com® B4, the easiest to install all-in-one BlueTooth® communication system
- D.O.T and ECE-2205 approved