Do you want a J&M headset installed in your helmet as well? First choose the correct helmet sizing then pick one of the headset options in the “Choose Headset” drop-down. When we process your order, your new headset will be professionally installed. How’s that for convenient?
Not sure about sizing? Give us a call! We’re happy to help!
Notes: J&M Deluxe Performance Series Headset requires a P-Style Lower Cord and J&M Elite Series Headset requires a Z-Style Lower Cord, both available on this page under Recommended Products.
All sales are final once headset is installed in helmet.
The GMax OF77 Helmet is inspired by the popular GM67. It features the Spa Soft and CoolMax interior and multi-density cheek pads. Like a two-in-one helmet, it offers the comfort of an open helmet, plus it quickly and easily converts to a full face helmet for increased protection and comfort with the installation of the optional jaw piece.
- Lightweight DOT approved Thermo-Plastic Alloy shell
- Anti-fog coated inner sun shield easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet
- Cheek pads feature a multi-density foam construction creating a superior fit
- Optional removable jaw piece (sold separately)
- SPC top front vents/interior and styro designed for a controlled air flow
- DEVS adjustable Dual Exhaust Venting System, top, side and rear venting reduces fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and top of head.
- Large eye port for improved peripheral and range of vision
- Spa Soft, CoolMax comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dried quickly
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing
- Deluxe ear pockets with built in space for speakers for use of communication systems
- Snap in snowmobile chin curtain for added warmth and reduces wind noise
- Soft padded chin strap
- Helmet bag included
- Optional LED light kit (sold separately)