We do custom headset installs! Give us a call for full details and pricing!
The Signet-Q Pro-Tour takes all the favorite features of the RX-Q and Signet-Q helmets to create a whole new series based on Arai's many innovations, including the radical new Pro Shade System which operates as both a peak and as a sun shade. The Pro Shade System is a small peak that is locked in position. Unlocking is easy; just pull the Pro Shade System forward, then it can be flipped down with a flick of the hand to act as an effective sun-visor.
On the outside, the Arai Signet-Q Pro-Tour Helmet looks very similar to it's namesake, the Signet-Q, but features several innovations on both the inside and outside. A longer shell shape on the Arai Signet-Q Helmet gives 5mm more space front to back allowing for a larger number of heads to fit comfortably. The shape of the Arai Signet-Q Pro-Tour Helmet releases forehead pressures and eliminate hot spots for a more comfortable fit every time. This shape works best for riders with a long oval headshape.
Additional Features of the Arai Signet-Q Helmet
- Pro Shade System for dual sun-blocking capabilities
- Eco-Pure Liner is anti-microbial
- Ear pockets have been redesigned to better accept communication speakers for a more comfortable fit
- Both the top vent set and side exhaust cowls are direct carryovers from the RX-Q Helmet
- Brow vent ducting redirects to flow air across the temples
- DDL-4 exhaust vent to the 10mm wider eye port (5mm on each side)
- Long Oval Fit
- SAI "MAX-Vision Brow Vent" shield
- Clear Pinlock Max-Vision Brow Vent Pinlock lens included
- Elongated shell adds 5mm from front to back
- Long-Oval shape helps prevent “Hot-Spot”
- Multi-Density Single piece EPS liner
- Removable, replaceable, washable interior
- Dry-Cool Surface material for rapid displacement of heat and moisture away from your head and into the ventilation airflow for added comfort while riding and a quick dry between rides
- 5mm peel-away temple pads adds another level of customization, giving the helmet interior a little extra width when needed
- Enhanced for customizable micro fitment interior without the need to purchase extra interior components
- FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design
- Innovative and exclusive spring support adds just the right amount of pressure when needed while being worn
- Meets or exceeds Snell and DOT standards