- Your Price
- Item #:
Two of everything needed to set up two helmets and communicate out of the box. The Interphone F5 from Cellular Line is the first Bluetooth Intercom to be released with advanced intercom features. Up to 6 F5's can be connected to extend intercom range to up to a mile. The frustration of hearing mysterious beep tones has been eliminated with the Text to Speech (TTS) feature of the F5. TTS gives audible voice indications when the intercom connects, disconnects, music plays or pauses, and when a phone call is incoming. The F5 TTS feature will also tell you who is calling so you can avoid answering the call if desired. Bluetooth 3.0 technology gives the F5 the longest battery life of any Bluetooth intercom to date.
The F5 features a host of audio options. The hi-fi stereo speakers provide great sound quality for music and intercom. Each F5 kit includes a 3.5mm audio cable for connection to non-Bluetooth audio devices. A2DP stereo Bluetooth allows high quality music streams from your stereo Bluetooth device to the F5. The remote control profile allows you to control playback remotely from the F5 (with notifications from the headset TTS system). Music functionality if further expanded with the F5's built in FM radio. Also an industry first is the forthcoming handlebar remote which will allow control of the headset without ever having to take hands off the handlebars.
The F5 features the most advanced phone options available. Incoming and outgoing calls can be controlled by voice, incoming calls are also announced as the F5 can read caller information, so there are no surprises when you answer. Multipoint technology also allows two phones to be connected simultaneously (if you have a business and personal line). Advanced DSP algorithms make calls at freeway speeds sound as good as calls made in the living room.
INTERPHONE F5 is designed for motorcyclists who like to travel in pairs or groups, and provides conference-type communication 6 or more users - even on different motorcycles
INTERPHONE F5 is equipped with multimedia capabilities, thanks to its FM radio with RDS and wired connections with MP3 players (iPod)/Bluetooth® with A2DP profile.
INTERPHONE F5 is equipped with TTS (Text To Speech), which provides status messages and ensures maximum comfort and total safety during use.
INTERPHONE F5 is available in single and paired versions, and is easily installed on any type of helmet.
- Intercom, with other INTERPHONEF5 users
- Mobile (also through GPS Bluetooth®)
- GPS Bluetooth® navigator
- Stereo music, with A2DP profile and AVRCP control
- Wired, with devices equipped with a 3.5 mm jack
MOBILE PHONE FUNCTIONS
- Earset and handsfree profiles
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for MP3-equipped Smartphone
- Voice-activated call/answer/call rejection commands
- Last number redialling
- Compatible with most GPS Bluetooth® navigators
- Instructions for navigating with GPS
- Conference among 2 users on 2 motorcycles up to 1.300 km (.80 miles)
- Conference among 3 users on 3 motorcycles up to 1.600 km (1 mile)
- Conference among 4 users on 4 motorcycles up to 1.800 km (1.11 miles)
- Conference among 5 users on 5 motorcycles up to 2.000 km (1.24 miles)
- Conference among 6 users on 6 motorcycles up to 2.400 km (1.49 miles)
BUILT IN FM RADIO:
- Tuning range: 88 Mhz to 108 Mhz
- 8-station memory
- Automatic muting when phone call is received
- Bluetooth® 3.0
- Software can be updated from a PC
- Talk time: 11 hours
- Stand-by time: over 700 hours
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Compatible with models in the INTERPHONE F product line
- Voice control of functions (TTS)
- Noise-suppressed microphone
- Automatic volume control with AGC technology
- Lithium battery
- IP67 waterproof with documented certification
- Installs on any type of helmet
- Quick-release mechanism
- CE, FCC , IC , bluetooth® certifications
- Dimensions: 9 x 4,5 x 2 (cm)
- Weight: 55 gr.
2 - 3M adhesive slide support
2 - Clamp mount
2 - Universal boom microphone headset (speakers and microphone)
2 - Full face comfort microphone headset (speakers and microphone)
2 - Installation materials
1 - Instruction manual
1 - USB cable (for charging and software upgrades)
Purchased this after lot of research.
Nicely built hopes were high... But it wasnt to be...
It was very bad in fact so bad it was unusable as an intercom.
I suspect my one was faulty as I dont believe anyone could sell these being so bad in audio quality to the pont where you couldnt understand a word in iether direction.
However the one shining point.., Wingstuff... On explaining the issue and having visited the manufacturer site for tech support.. The reaction from Wingstuff was positive, decisive and pro active.
I cant speak highly enough of their approach which gives me confidence to do further business with them. One of the issues of being at the bottom of the world ( or top) is the cost of freight and handling when issues do arise.
Well done Wingstuff.. !! Sad it didnt work out this time but Ill be back.
And we can't wait to show you how it's done!
Save on shipping! Will Call is available at our Southern California headquarters.