- Your Price
- Item #:
Wide Foot Goldwing Kickstand looks good and prevents bike from sinking in soft surfaces.
Stylish Wide Foot Chrome Kickstand offers more stability than smaller stock oem kickstand.
BB52548A fits GL1800 2001-2010 & 2012
BB52548 fits GL1500 1992-2000
This is one huge kickstand...when you compare it to the OEM stand. Install was pretty easy. Hardest part for me was hooking up the spring. It provides a good solid base and I feel more comfortable using it in "questionable" parking areas. Easy to get your foot on when you need too. Thumbs up!
Required tools: 14mm wrench; 8mm wrench or socket
1. Place bike on center stand.
2. Move kick stand to the full down position
3. Remove locknut behind stand (14mm).
4. Remove the 8mm nut holding the switch and remove switch.
5. Remove 14mm bolt. (the kick stand will not move)
6. Push the kick stand toe forwards and move the pivot point rearwards. (the spring will just come loose and is easily removed).
7. Install the Kickstand in reverse order
I had bought this for my husband for his birthday and when he opened up the box he started laughing as he said it looks like a driver out of his golf bag. Yes, it's pretty big but he's come to really love it as it supports the bike better than the factory kick stand. It looks very nice on the bike.
The bottom of this stand is rounded so that when the bike is parked facing down-hill slightly, it can roll forward and fall. I like the look but like my bike better when it's not lying on the highway bars. If the bottom were flat it would be a nice sidestand.
And we can't wait to show you how it's done!
Save on shipping! Will Call is available at our Southern California headquarters.