We do custom headset installs! Give us a call for full details and pricing!
- Aerodynamic Shell Design
- Upper Air Intake Vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient
- 3-D center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Q.R.S.A. (Quick-Release Self-Adjusting) base plate allows for tool-less shield removal and installation
- The spring-loaded base plate (U.S. patent pending 11/799935) pulls the shield back to contact the window beading evenly and ensures a proper seal
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- Snell-M2010, DOT
- 3.644 lbs / 1,653 grams (approx, for Size Medium Solid Color)
No matter what we ride, where our final destination, or the path we choose to get there, every motorcyclist shares the same common thread when throwing a leg over their machine. It’s the exhilarating search for adventure that draws us to the road, and SHOEI’s all-new QWEST embodies what every rider seeks to experience along the way.
Revolutionary noise-reduction technology, unsurpassed long-distance comfort, advanced ventilation performance, a light weight, balanced fit and feel, and over 50 years of helmet-building experience have combined to deliver the finest touring helmet known to man. The all-new, groundbreaking QWEST—It’s your journey… Enjoy every mile of it.